Friday, September 3, 2010

New kit "Fall Fiesta" + FREEBIE

Get out those sweaters and stoke up the fire...autumn is on its way! This kit is filled to the brim with all the richness of fall: gorgeous golds and purples along with all the fall-themed elements you need. You'll get gourds, pumpkins, a scarecrow, glitter splatters, string, ribbons and twelve richly colored and textured papers. So bring out your camera, make some fun memories and have yourself a 'Fall Fiesta'!

Preview:
Photobucket

Detail Preview:
Photobucket

Plus grab my FREE add-on. It's available until Sept. 15th.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awesome new kit. Thank you for sharing your add on kit. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tried several times to put this in my cart, and it looks like it goes in, but my cart remains empty. A link must be broken. Sorry - it's beautiful. Autumn is a wonderfully colorful season and i love to use autumn kits for scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Can you tell me if you are logged into the store when you add it to your cart?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my cookies enabled, but keep getting a message from Enchanted Scraps that my browser doesn't accept cookies. I even tried to register at Enchanted scraps and can't! I love your kit. Is there any other way to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I asked...and I was told to ask you to clear your cache and/or try using Firefox. Hope this helps! And sorry for the trouble.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete